We strictly follow local and international industry best practices and adhere to the rules set forth in applicable Laws and Regulations as it applies to Zulu X.
Personal identification information
We may collect personal user information in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, place an order and/or in connection with other activities, features or resources we make available in our Services. Users will be required to provide at least, inter alia, their full names, email address, postal address, residential address and phone number.
We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personal information, however Zulu X policies are designed to comply with relevant Laws and Regulations and as such non-submission of certain information may prevent Users from engaging in certain Zulu X Services, as prescribed by the prevailing laws and regulations
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site and/or Services. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site and/or Services, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilised and other similar information.
“Do not track” signals
We do not collect any information that may identify you without your permission. However, we use Google Analytics on our web-site. If you want to know more about Google Analytics and its “do not track” policy, please visit https://www.google.com/analytics/terms/us.html
How we use collected information
Zulu X may collect and use Users’ personal information for the following purposes, but not limited to:
- To improve customer service: information provided by Users helps us respond to customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalise the user experience: we may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To process payments: we may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with external parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To send periodic emails: we may use the email address to send information and updates pertaining to orders and/or other Zulu X related material.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage, processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored with Zulu X.
Sensitive and private data exchanged between Zulu X and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures. Our Site is functioning in compliance with PCI vulnerability standards in order to create as secure an environment as possible for Users.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users’ personal information to other users or third parties. We may share aggregated information not linked to any specific and identifiable User, with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
Law and harm
Right to be forgotten
If you want to close your account and delete all information that would allow anyone to identify you, please write us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note, that such a request will also terminate your Zulu X Exchange account.
Zulu X provides you with a simple and convenient platform to trade one type of digital asset for another type of digital asset or Fiat with other Zulu X Users. The Zulu X EXCHANGE provides you with a platform that matches your trades with open orders from other Users of our services at your direction. Users are not able to predetermine a trade with a particular user or with a particular account. Additionally, an order may be partially filled or may be filled by multiple matching orders.
Eligibility and Acceptable Use
You must meet certain eligibility criteria to use Zulu X Products and Services. For instance, you must be an adult (over 18 years of age) and there are certain locations from which you may not be able to use some or all of Zulu X Products and Services. Additionally, there are certain things you cannot do when using Zulu X Products and Services, such as but not limited to: engage in illegal activities, lie, or do anything that would cause damage to our services or systems.
Engaging in trades may be risky, especially if you use sophisticated trading options. Please do not use Zulu X Products and Services or any of the trading options if you do not understand these risks. By using Zulu X Products and Services, you are positively indicating that you are aware of the risks and understand that Zulu X will not be held liable for any loss or damage, howsoever incurred, sustained by any User(s).
Other Important Legal Matters
There are important legal matters provided below in the detailed Terms and Conditions, including your indemnification responsibilities, our limitation of liability and warranty disclaimers and your agreement to arbitrate disputes. Please take the time to read these terms and conditions carefully
Detailed Terms and Conditions
1. Key Definitions
- “Bank Account” means any financial account of which you are the beneficial owner that is maintained by a third party outside of the Services, including, but not limited to third-party payment service accounts or accounts maintained by third party financial institutions.
- “Crypto Funds” means Digital Asset.
- “Zulu X Profile” means a Zulu X User Account accessible via the Services where Funds may be stored by Zulu X on behalf of a user.
- “Digital Asset” means Bitcoin, Zulu X Shares, Ripples and other digital mediums of exchange commonly referred to as cryptocurrencies or altcoins that may be purchased, sold or traded via the Services.
- “External Wallet” means any Digital Asset address or account owned or operated by you that is maintained outside of the Services, and is not owned, controlled or operated by Zulu X Exchange (Pty) Ltd.
- Zulu X may not make the Services available in all markets and jurisdictions, and may restrict or prohibit use of the Services from/in certain jurisdictions (“Restricted Locations”).
- By using Zulu X Services, you represent and warrant that you: (a) are at least 18 years old; (b) have not previously been suspended or removed from using our Services; (c) have full power and authority to enter into this agreement and in doing so will not violate any other agreement to which you are a party; (d) using our platform in your own name and for your own benefit; (e) are not located in, under the jurisdiction of, or a national or resident of any Restricted Locations; and (f) will not use our Services if any applicable laws in your country prohibit you from doing so in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- Additionally, by agreeing to these Terms and Conditions, you certify that you pursue participation in blockchain-based networks as a part of your professional and/or informal activity.
3. Zulu X User Profile
- Zulu X may, in its sole discretion, limit the number of Zulu X Profiles that you may hold, maintain or acquire.
- To engage in any Zulu X Services, you must create a Zulu X Profile and provide the requisite information.
- When you create a Zulu X Profile, you agree to: (a) create a strong password that you do not use for any other website or online service; (b) provide accurate and truthful information; (c) maintain and promptly update your Zulu X Profile information; (d) maintain the security of your Zulu X Profile by protecting your password and restricting access to your Zulu X Profile; (e) promptly notify us if you discover, or otherwise suspect any security breaches related to your Zulu X Profile; and (f) take responsibility for all activities that occur under your Zulu X Profile and accept all risks of any authorised and/or unauthorised access to your Zulu X Profile and hold Zulu X harmless against any loss or damage incurred by the User.
4. General Obligations
- This section applies to: (i) all trades completed via the Services, (ii) your purchase and/or sale of Digital Assets directly from Zulu X via the Services, and (iii) any transaction in which you load Funds into your Zulu X Profile from your Bank Account or push Funds from your Zulu X Profile into a Bank Account.
- We may, at any time and in our sole discretion, refuse any trade instruction submitted via the Services, impose limits on the trade amount permitted via the Services or impose any other conditions or restrictions upon your use of the Services without prior notice.
- You must provide any information requested by Zulu X when creating a Zulu X Profile or when prompted by any screen displayed within the Services. You represent and warrant that any information you provide via the Services is accurate, true and complete.
- You may only cancel an order initiated via the Services if such cancellation occurs before Zulu X executes the transaction. Once your order has been executed, you may not change, withdraw or cancel your authorisation for Zulu X to complete such transaction. If an order has been partially filled, you may cancel the unfilled remainder unless the order relates to a market trade. We reserve the right to refuse any cancellation request associated with a market order once you have submitted such order. In contrast to exchange orders, all trades are irreversible once initiated. While we may, at our sole discretion, reverse a trade under certain extraordinary conditions, a customer does not have a right to a reversal of a trade.
- If you have an insufficient amount of Funds in your Zulu X Profile to complete an order via the Services, we may cancel the entire order or may fulfil a partial order using the amount of Funds currently available in your Zulu X Profile, less any fees owed to Zulu X in connection with our execution of the trade.
- It is your responsibility to determine what, if any, taxes apply to the trades you complete via the Services, and it is your responsibility to report and remit the correct tax to the appropriate tax authority. You agree that Zulu X is not responsible for determining whether taxes apply to your trades or for collecting, reporting, withholding or remitting any taxes arising from activities in your Zulu X Profile.
5. Zulu X Profile Funds
- To complete an order or trade via the Services, you must first load Funds into your Zulu X Profile using one of the approved Bank Accounts identified via the Services. You shall be required to verify that you control the Bank Account that you use to load Funds to your Zulu X Profile. You may be charged fees by the Bank Account service provider for which Zulu X is not responsible. You are solely responsible for your use of any Bank Account, and you agree to comply with all terms and conditions applicable to the Banking institution with whom the Bank Account is held. The timing associated with a load transaction will depend in part upon the performance of third parties responsible for maintaining the applicable Bank Account, and Zulu makes no guarantee regarding the duration of time it may take to load Funds into your Zulu X Profile.
- Provided that the balance of Funds in your Zulu X Profile is greater than any minimum balance requirements needed to satisfy all your open positions, you may push any amount of Funds, up to the total amount of Funds in your Zulu X Profile in excess of such minimum balance requirements, to a Bank Account, less any fees charged by Zulu X for such transactions.
- When you request that we load Funds into your Zulu X Profile as received by Zulu X from your Bank Account or request that we push Funds to your Bank Account from your Zulu X Profile, you authorise Zulu X Exchange (Pty) Ltd to execute such transaction via the Services.
- In some cases, the Bank Account service provider may reject your Funds or may otherwise be unavailable. Zulu X shall not be liable for any damages or loss resulting from such rejected transactions.
6. Exchange Orders and Trades
- When you submit a new order via the Services, you authorise Zulu X to execute a transaction in accordance with such order on a spot basis and charge you any applicable fees.
- You acknowledge and agree that: (a) Zulu X is not acting as your broker, intermediary, agent, or advisor or in any fiduciary capacity, and (b) no communication or information provided to you by Zulu X shall be considered or construed as advice.
- Once Zulu X executes your trade, a confirmation will be electronically made available via the Services detailing the particulars of the trade. You acknowledge and agree that the failure of the Services to provide such confirmation shall not prejudice or invalidate the terms of such trade.
- If you select a market trade, Zulu X will attempt, on a commercially reasonable basis, to execute the trade on or close to the prevailing market exchange rate, as defined via the Services. You acknowledge and agree that the exchange rate information made available via our Services may differ from prevailing exchange rates made available via other sources outside of the Services.
- Particularly during periods of high volume, illiquidity, fast movement or volatility in the marketplace for any Digital Assets or Legal Tender, the actual market rate at which a market order or trade is executed may be different from the prevailing rate indicated via the Services at the time of your order or trade. You understand that Zulu X is not liable for any such price fluctuations. In the event of a market disruption or Force Majeure, Zulu X Exchange (Pty) Ltd may do one or more of the following: (a) suspend access to the Services; or (b) prevent you from completing any actions via the Services, including closing any open positions. Following any such event, when trading resumes, you acknowledge that prevailing market rates may differ significantly from the rates available prior to such event.
- Subject to the terms and conditions set out herein, we will use commercially reasonable efforts to settle trades on a spot basis within two (2) business days of the date upon which users have agreed to execute a trade via the Services.
7. Risk Disclosure
- You acknowledge and agree that you shall access and use the Services at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading Digital Asset pairs and Digital Asset and Legal Tender pairs can be substantial. You should, therefore, carefully consider whether such trading is suitable for you in light of your circumstances and financial resources. You should be aware of the following:
- All Digital Asset positions involve risk, and a “spread” position may not be less risky than an outright “long” or “short” position.
- All of the points noted above apply to all digital asset pair and digital asset and legal tender pair trading. This brief statement cannot, of course, disclose all the risks and other aspects associated with these trades
- You acknowledge that there are risks associated with utilizing an Internet-based trading system including, but not limited to, the failure of hardware, software, and Internet connections. You acknowledge that Zulu X shall not be responsible for any communication failures, disruptions, errors, distortions or delays experienced when trading via the Services, howsoever caused.
- You agree to pay the fees for trades completed via our Services (“Fees”) as made available via the Fees schedule in Appendix A, which we may change from time to time. Changes to the Fee Schedule are effective as of the effective date indicated in the posting of the revised Fee Schedule to the Services and will apply prospectively to any trades that take place following the effective date of such revised Fee Schedule.
- In addition to the Fees, your Bank Account service provider may impose fees in connection with your use of your designated External Account via the Services. Any fees imposed by your External Account provider will not be reflected on the transaction screens containing information regarding applicable Fees. You are solely responsible for paying any fees imposed by a Bank Account service provider.
- You authorise us, or our designated payment processor, to charge or deduct from your Zulu X Profile Funds, any applicable Fees owed in connection with usage of any Zulu X Products and Services.
9. Electronic Notices
- You agree and consent to receive electronically, all communications, agreements, documents, receipts, notices and disclosures (collectively, “Communications”) that Zulu X provides in connection with your Zulu X Profile and/or use of the Zulu X Services. You agree that Zulu X may provide these Communications to you by posting them via the Services, by emailing them to you at the email address you provide. You should maintain copies of electronic Communications by printing a paper copy or saving an electronic copy.
- In order to access and retain electronic Communications, you will need a computer with an Internet connection that has a current web browser with cookies enabled and 128-bit encryption. You will also need to have a valid email address on file with Zulu X and have sufficient storage space to save past Communications or an installed printer to print them.
- You may withdraw your consent to receive electronic Communications by sending a withdrawal notice to support. If you decline or withdraw consent to receive electronic Communications, Zulu X may suspend or terminate your use of the Services.
- If after you consent to receive Communications electronically, you would like a paper copy of a Communication we previously sent you, you may request a copy within 30 days after the date we provided the Communication to you by contacting support. In order for us to send paper copies to you, you must have a current street address on file with Zulu X. Please note that Zulu X Exchange (Pty) Ltd operates exclusively online and it is very burdensome for us to produce paper copies of Communications. Therefore, if you request paper copies, you understand and agree that Zulu X may charge you a processing fee, in the amount described in the Fees and Limits, for each page of Communication requested.
- It is your responsibility to keep your email address on file with Zulu X up to date so that Zulu X can communicate with you electronically. You understand and agree that if Zulu X sends you an electronic Communication but you do not receive it because your email address on file is incorrect, out of date, blocked by your service provider, or you are otherwise unable to receive electronic Communications, Zulu X will be deemed to have provided the Communication to you once it has been send from the Zulu X mail server. Please note that if you use a spam filter that blocks or re-routes emails from senders not listed in your email address book, you must add Zulu X to your email address book so that you will be able to receive the Communications we send to you. You can update your email address at any time by logging into your Zulu X Profile or by sending such information to support. If your email address becomes invalid such that electronic Communications sent to you by Zulu X are returned, Zulu X may deem your account to be inactive, and you may not be able to complete any transaction via our Services until we receive a valid, working email address from you.
10. Unclaimed Property
- If for any reason Zulu X is holding Funds in your Zulu X Profile on your behalf and Zulu X is unable to return your Funds to your designated Bank Account after a period of 36 months of inactivity, then Zulu X may report and remit such Funds, and you shall have deemed to have conceded any right thereto to Zulu X.
11. Acceptable Use
- When accessing or using the Services, you agree that you will not violate any law, contract, intellectual property or other third-party right or commit a tort, and that you are solely responsible for your conduct while using our Services. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you agree that you will not:
- Use our Services in any manner that could interfere with, disrupt, negatively affect or inhibit other users from fully enjoying our Services, or that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the functioning of our Services in any manner;
- Use our Services to pay for, support or otherwise engage in any illegal gambling activities; fraud; money-laundering; or terrorist activities; or other illegal activities;
- Use any robot, spider, crawler, scraper or other automated means or interface not provided by us to access our Services or to extract data;
- Use or attempt to use another user’s account without authorisation;
- Attempt to circumvent any content filtering techniques we employ, or attempt to access any service or area of our Services that you are not authorised to access;
- Develop any third-party applications that interact with our Services without our prior written consent from Zulu X;
- Provide false, inaccurate, or misleading information;
- Encourage or induce any third party to engage in any of the activities prohibited under these Terms and Conditions.
- We will own exclusive rights, including all intellectual property rights, to any feedback, suggestions, and ideas or other information or materials regarding Zulu X and its Services, that you provide, whether by email, posting through our Services or otherwise (“Feedback”). Any Feedback you submit is non-confidential and shall become the sole property of Zulu X.
- We will be entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of such Feedback for any purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgment or compensation to you. You waive any rights you may have to the Feedback (including any copyrights). Do not send us Feedback if you expect to be paid or want to continue to own or claim rights in them; your idea might be great, but we may have already had the same or a similar idea and we do not want disputes. We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any content posted by you constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy. We have the right to remove any posting you make on our website, social media or other platforms if, in our opinion, your post does not comply with the content standards set out in this section.
13. Copyrights and Other Intellectual Property Rights
- Unless otherwise indicated by us, all copyright and other intellectual property rights in all content and other materials contained on our website or provided in connection with the Services, including, without limitation, the Zulu X Exchange (Pty) Ltd or Zulu X Exchange (Pty) Ltd logo and all designs, text, graphics, pictures, information, data, software, sound files, other files and the selection and arrangement thereof (collectively, “Zulu X Exchange (Pty) Ltd Materials”) are the proprietary property of Zulu X Exchange (Pty) Ltd or our licensors or suppliers and are protected by international copyright laws and other intellectual property rights laws.
14. Third-Party Content
- In using our Services, you may view content provided by third parties, including links to web pages of such parties, including but not limited to Facebook and Twitter links (“Third-Party Content”). We do not control, endorse nor adopt any Third-Party Content and shall have no responsibility for Third-Party Content, including without limitation, material that may be misleading, incomplete, erroneous, offensive, indecent or otherwise objectionable.
- In addition, your business dealings or correspondence with such third parties are solely between you and the third parties. We are not responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings and you understand that your use of Third-Party Content, and your interactions with third parties, is at your own risk.
15. Suspension; Termination
- In the event of any Force Majeure Event, breach of this agreement, or any other event that would make provision of the Services commercially unreasonable for Zulu X, we may, in our discretion and without liability to Zulu X, with or without prior notice, suspend your access to all or a portion of our Services. We may terminate your access to the Services in our sole discretion, immediately and without prior notice, and delete or deactivate your Zulu X Profile and all related information and files in such account without liability to Zulu X, including, for instance, in the event that you breach any clauses of these Terms and Conditions. In the event of termination, Zulu X will return any Funds stored in your Zulu X Profile not otherwise owed to Zulu X, unless Zulu X believes you have committed fraud, negligence or other misconduct.
16. Discontinuance of Services
- We may, in our sole discretion and without liability to Zulu X, with or without prior notice and at any time, modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any portion of our Services.
17. Disclaimer of Warranties
- Except as expressly provided to the contrary in a writing by us, our services are provided on an “As is” and “As available” basis. We expressly disclaim, and you waive, all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement as to our services, including the information, content and materials contained therein.
- You acknowledge that information you store or transfer through our services may become irretrievably lost or corrupted or temporarily unavailable due to a variety of causes, including software failures, protocol changes by third party providers, internet outages, force majeure events or other disasters including third party DDOS attacks, scheduled or unscheduled maintenance, or other causes either within or outside our control. You are solely responsible for backing up and maintaining duplicate copies of any information you store or transfer through our services.
18. Limitation of Liability
- Except as otherwise required expressly by law, in no event shall Zulu X, its shareholders, directors, members, employees or agents be liable for any special, indirect or consequential damages, or any other damages of any kind, including but not limited to loss of use, loss of profits or loss of data, whether in an action in contract, tort (including but not limited to negligence) or otherwise, arising out of or in any way connected with the use of or inability to use our services or the Zulu X Exchange (Pty) Ltd materials, including without limitation any damages caused by or resulting from reliance by any user on any information obtained from Zulu X Exchange (Pty) Ltd, or that result from mistakes, omissions, interruptions, deletion of files or email, errors, defects, viruses, delays in operation or transmission or any failure of performance, whether or not resulting from a force majeure event, communications failure, theft, destruction or unauthorised access to Zulu X Exchange (Pty) Ltd’s records, programs or services.
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall the aggregate liability of Zulu X (including our directors, members, employees and agents), whether in contract, warranty, tort (including negligence, whether active, passive or imputed), product liability, strict liability or other theory, arising out of or relating to the use of, or inability to use, Zulu X Exchange (Pty) Ltd or to these terms exceed the fees paid by you to Zulu X Exchange (Pty) Ltd during the 12 months immediately preceding the date of any claim giving rise to such liability.
- You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Zulu X Exchange (Pty) Ltd (and each of our officers, directors, members, employees, agents and affiliates) from any claim, demand, action, damage, loss, cost or expense, including without limitation reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising out or relating to (a) your use of, or conduct in connection with, our Services; (b) any Feedback you provide; (c) your violation of these Terms; or (d) your violation of any rights of any other person or entity. If you are obligated to indemnify us, we will have the right, in our sole discretion, to control any action or proceeding and determine whether we wish to settle it.
20. Applicable Law; Arbitration
- You and Zulu X agree to arbitrate any dispute arising from these Terms and Conditions or your use of the Services, except for disputes in which either party seeks equitable and other relief for the alleged unlawful use of copyrights, trademarks, trade names, logos, trade secrets or patents. Said Arbitration must be conducted under the rules of AFSA, and conducted under the auspices of senior counsel, duly appointed by AFSA, in Johannesburg, South Africa.
- You and Zulu X agree to notify each other in writing of any dispute within thirty (30) calendar days of when it arises. Notice to Zulu X shall be sent to email@example.com.
- You and Zulu X Exchange (Pty) Ltd further agree: (a) to attempt informal resolution prior to any demand for arbitration; (b) that arbitration will occur in the Jurisdiction of Zulu X; (c) that arbitration will be conducted confidentially. The arbitrator has the authority to grant any remedy that would otherwise be available in court of law. Any dispute between the parties will be governed by these Terms and Conditions and the laws of the Republic of South Africa, without giving effect to any conflict of laws or principles to the law of another jurisdiction. Arbitration will have the effect of holding all litigation in abeyance.
- These Terms and Conditions contain the entire agreement and supersede all prior and contemporaneous understandings between the parties regarding the Services. These Terms do not alter the terms or conditions of any other electronic or written agreement you may have with Zulu X for the Services or for any other Zulu X Product or Service or otherwise. In the event of any conflict between these Terms and Conditions and any other agreement you may have with Zulu X, the terms of that other agreement will control only if these Terms and Conditions are specifically identified and declared to be overridden by such other agreement.
- These Terms and Conditions are updated regularly on zulux.co.za and the onus is on the User to regularly read and understand the updated Terms and Conditions.
- We reserve the right to make changes or modifications to these Terms and Conditions from time to time, in our sole discretion. The amended Terms will be deemed effective immediately upon posting for any and all Users of the Services. Any amended Terms and Conditions will apply prospectively to use of the Services after such changes become effective, unless specifically stated otherwise. If you do not agree to any amended Terms, you must discontinue using our Services and contact us to terminate your account.
- Our failure or delay in exercising any right, power or privilege under these Terms shall not operate as a waiver thereof.
- The invalidity or unenforceability of any of these Terms and Conditions shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other of these Terms and Conditions, all of which shall remain in full force and effect.
25. Force Majeure Events.
- Zulu X shall not be liable for (1) any inaccuracy, error, delay in, or omission of (i) any information, or (ii) the transmission or delivery of information; (2) any loss or damage arising from any event beyond Zulu X Exchange (Pty) Ltd’s reasonable control, including but not limited to flood, extraordinary weather conditions, earthquake, or other act of God, fire, war, insurrection, riot, labour dispute, accident, action of government, communications, power failure, or equipment or software malfunction or any other cause.
- You may not assign or transfer any of your rights or obligations under these Terms and Conditions without prior written consent from Zulu X, including by operation of law or in connection with any change of control. Zulu X may assign or transfer any or all of its rights under these Terms and Conditions, in whole or in part, without obtaining your consent or approval.
- Headings of sections are for convenience only and shall not be used to limit or construe such sections.
- Sections: Eligibility; Zulu X Exchange (Pty) Ltd Profile; Risk Disclosure; Fees; Unclaimed Property; Feedback; Copyrights; Third-Party Content; Disclaimer of Warranties; Limitation of Liability; Indemnity; Applicable Law; Arbitration and Miscellaneous shall survive any termination or expiration of these Terms and Conditions.
29. Your acceptance of these terms
- By using Zulu X Products and Services, you unequivocally indicate your acceptance of Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use Zulu X Products and Services. Your continued use of Zulu X Products and Services, following the posting of changes to these Terms and Conditions will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Appendix A – Fee Schedule
NOTE: FEES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE.